The owners and manager have many years of experience in care and other community oriented establishments. We run care home because we want to offer a dignified and warm environment for people who no longer would be able to live unsupported and would require more individualised / specialised services to suit their needs.
All staff within the home will be appropriately qualified to deliver good standards of care. A continuous staff-training programme will be implemented to ensure that standards are maintained in line with the legislation and regulations and with the requirements of the Care and Social Services Inspectorate for Wales (CSSIW)
We offer professional social care and nursing services for the elderly. We accept service users for long-term stay and Care of the Elderly, Palliative Care and short term for convalescence and holiday stays when such placements benefit the service user and satisfy the Standards and requirements of the funding authority.
We want to:
- Understand service users’ individual needs and preferences and treat them with respect
- Preserve the right of a service user to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish
- While keeping them safe and healthy, allow service users to take calculated risks, to make their own decisions and think and act for themselves
- Give service users opportunities to select for from a range of alternatives and options
- Preserve all basic human rights and comply with Regulation 12(4)(b)
- Enable the service users to realise their own aims