- We believe in people, not patients, and every resident is special and valued
- Every resident, and the care we provide for them, is unique
- Our professional work is led by the principles of kindness, empathy, dignity, integrity, respect and trust
We want to:
- Understand service users’ individual needs and preferences and treat them with respect.
- Preserve the right of a service user to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish.
- While keeping them safe and healthy, allow service users to take calculated risks, to make their own decisions and think and act for themselves.
- Give service users opportunities to select for from a range of alternatives and options.
- Preserve all basic human rights and comply with Regulation 12(4)(b).
- Enable the service users to realise their own aims.
Social & Leisure
At Bellavista Nursing Home we place the utmost importance on the continuity of our residents’ quality of life. We want our residents to have every opportunity to keep up with their hobbies and interests – and hopefully develop a few new ones along the way.
We have a varied and imaginative agenda of activities, carefully chosen to ensure there’s always something enjoyable to do. Some social activities are planned – others are spontaneous and on the spur of the moment. Summertime trips to the Races, carol singing at Christmas, regular visits to the local church Time Out Club and one to one shopping trips are just some of the exciting things happening throughout the year.